This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to work effectively in business environments. It includes identifying and working to organisational standards, managing workload and working as part of a team.
The unit applies to those who work in a broad range of settings. These individuals typically work under some supervision and guidance.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
- BSBOPS201 – 1.1 Identify organisational requirements and responsibilities and confirm understanding with relevant personnel.
- BSBOPS201 – Task 1
- BSBOPS201 – 1.2. Identify legal rights and responsibilities of employees and employers.
- BSBOPS201 – Task 2
- BSBOPS201 – 1.3. Identify requirements for duty of care and organisational objectives, standards, and values.
- BSBOPS201 – Task 3
- BSBOPS201 – 1.4. Identify and distinguish between roles and responsibilities of staff within organisational structure.
- BSBOPS201 – Task 4
- BSBOPS201 – 1.5. Identify own role and task requirements within a team.
- BSBOPS201 – Task 5
- BSBOPS201 – 2.1. Identify and follow requirements for a safe work environment.
- BSBOPS201 – Task 6
- BSBOPS201 – 2.2. Communicate and collaborate with relevant personnel in a courteous and non discriminatory manner.
- BSBOPS201 – Task 7
- BSBOPS201 – 2.3. Complete allocated tasks according to organisational requirements
- BSBOPS201 – Task 8
- BSBOPS201 – 2.4. Use questioning techniques to clarify instructions and responsibilities.
- BSBOPS201 – Task 9
- BSBOPS201 – 2.5. Seek assistance when difficulties arise and escalate issues to team leaders, as required.
- BSBOPS201 – Task 10
- BSBOPS201 – 3.1. Identify work and personal priorities.
- BSBOPS201 – Task 11
- BSBOPS201 – 3.2. Apply time management strategies to work duties.
- BSBOPS201 – Task 12
- BSBOPS201 – 3.3. Communicate workload issues to team leaders in a timely manner.
- BSBOPS201 – Task 13
- BSBOPS201 – 3.4. Seek and act upon feedback from relevant personnel.
- BSBOPS201 – Task 14